Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.autoreprice.comwebsite operated by _Auto Reprice LLC__ (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the website. By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access this website.
License and Site Access:
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it without our express written consent.
In order to become a Buyer or Seller on AutoReprice, you are required to go through our registration process, where you select a username and password. You agree that all information you submit during this process will be accurate and complete, and that you will not register under the name of a different person. Failure to provide accurate or truthful information may result in the termination of your account. We reserve the right to forbid the use of any username that we deem to be offensive or inappropriate.
This website may offer message boards, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other forums (collectively, "Forums") to give Users 18 years of age and older an interesting and stimulating forum in which they can express their opinions and share their ideas. AutoRepricedoes not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or information posted on these Forums. Please use your best judgment and be respectful of otherUsers on these Forums. By posting a message in the Forum, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service. You may not use these Forums to engage in any Prohibited Activities (as defined below). Uploading copyrighted or any other proprietary Material on this website without the express permission of that Material’s owner is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You must notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account via email.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit and/or remove content, and cancel orders in our sole discretion.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements, and all other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Use of the Website:
We offer match-making services for potential automobile buyers to reserve to buy and sellers to list items for sale. We are not a car dealer, nor do we claim or possess any car dealer license. We only connect potential buyers and sellers for a nominal fee, and we have no affiliate deal with any seller. We deny any responsibility whatsoever for delivery of any products ordered from the sellers.
We do not sell your contacts. Instead, we only collect register form data that Users voluntarily enter. For payment, we use third party payment gateways, such as PayPal, that do not store the debit/credit card numbers of registered Users, so we do not collect your card number nor do we sell it to any third party.
We do not have Google Ads or any other banners displayed on our website.
We encourage potential buyers to share their email addresses with Sellers in order to facilitate communication necessary for the transaction.
You agree to only use the email addresses of potential buyers for the purpose of facilitating the potential sale or purchase of an automobile. Unauthorized use of a buyer’s email address will result in the termination of your account.
You assume complete responsibility and risk for your use of any interactive are on AutoReprice. You acknowledge that any user-generated content on this website represents the views of the poster and not of AutoReprice. You also agree that your use of and/or reliance on such content is at your own risk. AutoReprice disclaims any and all liability stemming from damages or loss incurred due to the use of its interactive areas.
When using AutoReprice, you agree that you will not post the following content:
- Any copyrighted material unless you own or control the copyright in and to such material;
- Material that is: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, tortuous, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening, inflammatory, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, invasive of a person's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- Material that violates or infringes the rights of any other party, including, without limitation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
- Profanity in subject lines, messages, or signatures;
- Any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other disruptive or harmful component(s);
- Material that breaches another's privacy, i.e., containing phone numbers, addresses, or other personal information;
- Spam, including, but not limited to, junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages, excessive cross-postings, and material that is unrelated to the forum in which it is posted;
- Material that contains advertisements or commercial solicitations; or
- Material discussing illegal activities or linking to websites that deal with such activities.
You further agree that you will not attempt or do any of the following:
- Interfere with or disrupt the AutoRepricewebsite or our computer systems, servers, or networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the AutoReprice website, to accounts that belong to other users, or to computer systems or networks connected to AutoReprice;
- Engage in any systematic extraction of data or data fields, including, without limitation, email addresses, by use of any automated mechanism, such web robots, crawlers, or spiders (except in strict conformance with the Robots Exclusion Protocol) or otherwise;
- Collect information about others without their consent;
- Interfere with the use of the AutoReprice by any other individual or party;impersonate any person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity, or post material under secondary usernames or other aliases; or
- Share any username and/or password you have on AutoReprice with any other persons.
Any violation of these Terms may result in the immediate termination of the user’s account, as well as the cancellation of any orders or transactions the user is involved in.
AutoReprice.com Waiver of Liability and Indemnification:
You are solely responsible for the information, content, and photos contained within your listings. Listings only contain the features expressly indicated. In some cases, different features are available to other AutoReprice.com advertisers (including but not limited to "Certified Pre-Owned" logos) that are not available to you. AutoReprice.com listings may not appear on the AutoReprice.com site for up to 72 hours. If you ever see your listing not properly listed on AutoReprice.com or if it has not been uploaded or updated, it is your responsibility to email us at email@example.com and allow AutoReprice.com 5 business days to make the update. If your listing is sold during this time, it is your responsibility to notify the buyer of such change in writing before finalizing the deal.
AutoReprice.com reserves the right to, but is under no obligation to, review your listings before and/or after they are posted to the AutoReprice.com site to confirm advertiser and vehicle information and to investigate any complaints and/or suspicious activity. If AutoReprice.com determines, in its sole discretion, that you are engaging in any unfair, deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent practices, AutoReprice.com reserves the right to reject or immediately remove your listing from the AutoReprice.com site without notice or liability and without providing a refund.
We cannot guarantee the credibility of either the buyer or the seller. You must perform your own due diligence for not only the listing but as well as the buyers and sellers. If the buyer does not complete the transaction due to seller fault, we will return the fee paid by buyer back to the buyer for example if the seller does not sell the car or have the buyer inspect the car within three days, the seller must pay a penalty of $99 to AutoReprice.com and AutoReprice.com will refund the fee paid by buyer. If buyer does not buy the car because of buyer’s fault, AutoReprice.com will relist the vehicle and will charge buyer $99.00 penalty fee. Both parties are advised to perform their own due diligence regarding cars for sale on our website. The maximum liability of AutoReprice.com is the fee specifically being charged by AutoReprice.com and both buyers and sellers shall indemnify AutoReprice.com for any actions or non-actions of either parties individually and on their own. AutoReprice.com shall not be liable for any obligations or verifications and shall not be liable for anything beyond the fee specifically paid to AutoReprice.co by either party.
AutoReprice is not a party to any transaction between the Buyer and Seller. The price and other terms of the sale are subject to direct negotiation between the Buyer and Seller, and we disclaim any liability for the price of the automobile and/or any other relevant terms of sale.
Once the buyer reserves the car, we will share the seller’s information with the buyer. Buyer needs to make the appointment with the seller within 24 hours and perform inspection within three days unless the buyer and seller mutually agree upon a later date. The inability of the buyer to close the transaction with the seller means that AutoReprice will keep the fee deposit. If the buyer performs the inspection and is unable or unwilling to close the transaction due to the seller’s fault, the buyer should cancel the transaction within three days, and the fee will be returned to the buyer. If the seller does not let the buyer inspect or close the transaction with the buyer or sells the car to someone else outside of AutoReprice.com, we will charge the seller $99.
The prices listed by sellers on our website exclude charges such as sales tax, finance charges, and emission testing, title, license, regulatory, dealer documentary, and compliance fees, any or all of which may be added to the listed price before arriving at the final sale price of the automobile. Before purchasing a vehicle, you are advised to confirm with the Seller any such information. AutoReprice disclaims any liability for and does not guarantee the performance of any vehicles listed on our website.
Our used car listings include vehicles that have been “certified” as meeting certain standards established by manufacturers and/or dealers in connection with their pre-owned vehicle programs. The decision to certify any vehicle is made by the certifying manufacturer or dealer, and the vehicle information provided on our website is provided by the Seller. Neither AutoReprice nor the manufacturer is responsible for the accuracy of any information in the certified vehicle listing.
Some dealerships require you to print out the final deal from the website. It is your responsibility to take the print out or any other required documentation as listed on the final page to the dealer e.g. coupon, advertised internet price etc. Neither we nor the seller is liable for any inaccuracies, claims or losses of any nature. All Inventory is subject to prior sale authorization and in some cases even prices are subject to change with or without notice as the seller can change mind even after the vehicle is sold. The starting prices advertised for listed vehicles as equipped does not include other charges and/or services such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, Delivery Fees, Dealer Prep, Finance and/or Documentation Fees. We make no representations expressed or implied to any actual or prospective buyer or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle or its equipment options, accessories, prices, or warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle. Buyer has the right to cancel the transaction for any differences, misrepresentations by the seller and AutoReprice.com maximum obligation will be to return the charged AutoReprice.com deposit fee.
Seller Terms of Service:
By listing your vehicle for sale through the AutoReprice.com, you acknowledge and agree that:
- The listed vehicle is currently in your possession;
- You have the right to transfer the advertised vehicle's title to the purchaser;
- You are willing to sell the advertised vehicle at the price and on any other terms specified in your listing;
- You will purchase only one listing per unique vehicle and you will not advertise more than one vehicle in a single listing, either by including descriptions of multiple Vehicles in one listing or by subsequently updating the listing information to advertise different vehicles, regardless of the duration of the listing;
- Upon selling or otherwise taking your vehicle off the market, you will delete that’ vehicle’slisting within 24 hours after the sale;
- You will not use your listing to advertise or promote any other services or businesses than the unique vehicle offered for sale;
- you will pay AutoReprice.com a fee if you are for any reason unwilling or unable to sell your vehicle;
- you will properly identify yourself as either an "Individual Seller" or a "Dealer" (a "Dealer" is any individual or entity that sells vehicles or who has had 4 or more vehicles for sale on the AutoReprice.com site within the previous 12 months of the listing start date; anyone that does not meet the definition of a Dealer is an "Individual Seller");
- "Individual Seller" or anyone without a proper dealer license cannot list more than 4 listings in a Calendar year and agrees that AutoReprice.com cannot be used to conduct a vehicle buying or selling business. You must have a dealer license authorized by your state and in good standing to sell vehicles as through AutoReprice.com;
- If you placed a listing with a material error that cannot be corrected through the AutoReprice.com provided tools, you will contact AutoReprice.com customer service within 24 days of your original listing date to make material changes to your listing (e.g., through a typographical error, you listed the wrong model for sale) and AutoReprice.com shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether it will allow such changes to be made. In case you provided anything incorrect in your ad and AutoReprice.com was not able to make the change before the vehicle was sold, you must inform the buyer of the change in writing. AutoReprice.com denies all liability for any content or advertisement error;
- You will not use the AutoReprice.com site, including your listing as well as any mobile versions of the AutoReprice.com site and/or any similar versions (the “Site”), for any fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive activity;
- all content and information providedby you to AutoReprice.com is truthful, accurate and complete; and
- You have the full right, title and interest in and to all content, photos and other material that you provide to, or post on, AutoReprice.com;
- Photos provided for the vehicle listing will only show the vehicle listed for sale and may not include under any circumstances people, animals, or other objects not part of the vehicle. AutoReprice.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any vehicle listing or photo, without notice or liability or providing a refund, that does not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions ("Sell Terms"), AutoReprice.com's website Terms of Service or other policies, or if AutoReprice.com otherwise determines or believes, in AutoReprice.com's sole and exclusive discretion, that your listing or any photo or other content you upload is inappropriate for any legal, business, technical or other reason.
By using AutoReprice to sell your vehicle, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and are not a motor vehicle dealer or an employee, owner, or representative of one.
The Seller is solely responsible for the material postedand bears the sole liability for any inaccurate or misleading statements/representations regarding the vehicle for sale. We reserve the right to screen listings before they are posted publicly. We also reserve the right to perform random quality assurance tests to confirm the accuracy of the prices and terms advertised on the listing. By using our website, you agree to cooperate in these quality assurance tests.
We reserve the right to cancel the account of any Seller found to be violating the Terms and Conditions and remove that Seller’s listing(s) from our website
By listing a vehicle for sale on AutoReprice, you agree to use the email addresses of potential buyers only to communicate with them regarding the potential sale of the listed vehicle.
AutoReprice.com does not provide refunds after transactions is complete on AutoReprice.com unless:
Buyer is unable to close the transaction with seller because of seller’s fault in which case buyer fee will be refunded and seller will be charged $99.00 penalty fee.
Seller is unable to close the transaction with the buyer because of buyer’s fault in which case seller will be allowed to relist and buyer will be charged $99.00 penalty fee.
Both buyer and sellers acknowledge that AutoReprice.com will be the final authority of determining the fault party based on the written description provided by both parties. In case if any party is unwilling to accept the decision, they should send an appeal email within three business days of such decision.
If you mistakenly purchased a duplicate listing for the same vehicle and both appear on the website at the time of your request. In order to be eligible to receive a refund under these circumstances, we must receive your refund request in the manner described below within 5 calendar days of your purchase.
AutoReprice.com further reserves the right to make refunds at any time in connection with cases of fraud, abuse, and in other limited circumstances. We do not provide refunds under any other circumstances. Notwithstanding anything in this policy to the contrary, AutoReprice.com reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether the criteria for a refund set forth in this policy have been satisfied and to request any additional information relevant to the request.
All refund requests must be in writing and include your name, address, e-mail address, ad ID, vehicle description, the last 4 digits of the credit/debit card used to purchase the listing, and the reasons you are requesting a refund. Please send all refund requests through our e-mail contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AutoReprice.com is not responsible for refund requests that are not timely received in accordance with this policy for any reason, including without limitation, web congestion, addressing mistakes, computer or Internet downtime, or requests submitted by phone, postal mail, or any other manner not expressly provided for in this policy.
If you have any questions about this refund policy, please contact us through our customer contact email@example.com.We reserve the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate the account of any Buyer or Seller who violates the Terms and Conditions. We may terminate an account based on:
- False or misleading information in a listing;
- Abusive or threatening conduct toward any Seller or Buyer;
- Posting any content that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party;
- Any other violation of the Terms and Conditions;
By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and agree that you are subject to: (a) AutoReprice.com Terms of Service; and (b) AutoReprice.com Privacy Statement.
Copyright and Ownership:
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos, etc.) is the property of AutoRepriceand/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property ofAutoReprice, with copyright authorship for this compilation byAutoReprice. The content provided are protected by U.S. copyright law, as well as international conventions.
You may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, etc. derivative works from, or otherwise use any of the materials found on AutoReprice for your own commercial use. This website is provided to users only for their personal, non-commercial use.
AutoReprice and the AutoReprice logo are all trademarks owned by us or our licensors. The names of other products and services referred to on our website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on our website without the prior written consent of the trademark’s owner.By submitting ads, content, photos, data or other materials ("Materials") to the Site, you hereby grant to AutoReprice.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully transferable, and fully sublicensable right to copy, modify, display, distribute, perform, create derivative works from, and otherwise use all such Materials in any form. You further grant to AutoReprice.com a royalty-free right and license to use your name, image and likeness in connection with the reproduction or distribution of the Materials. You will not be compensatedin any way for our use of the material you transmit or post via our website. Among other uses of user materials, our website uses listings’ data to derive useful information (such as vehicle valuation information) for display, sale and distribution
If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes that your intellectual property has been infringed upon via AutoReprice, please notify us via either email at www.autoreprice.comor U.S. mail to AutoReprice.com, LLC 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1000, Chicago, IL 60606
Applicable Law and Disputes:
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the state of New Jersey without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms of service, as well as any dispute of any sort that might come between you and AutoReprice and/or its business partners and associates. Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website shall be arbitrated by a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of New Jersey, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
You hereby confirm that (a) you have all the necessary authority and permissions to submit the Materials to the Site, (b) the Materials do not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right,such as the rights of privacy or publicity,of any third party, and (c) the Materials do not violate any applicable law or regulation or cause injury to any person. You agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold AutoReprice.com, its Affiliates and Licensors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors harmless against any and all claims, costs, demands or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from (i) any distribution, publication, refusal to publish, removal, deletion, movement, editing or other use of the content you provide, (ii) your use of the website or any reliance on the Content posted on it, (iii) your breach of these Terms of Service or (iv) any actual, prospective or terminated sale or other transaction between you and a third party.
You agree to indemnify us against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the website in violation of this agreement, including any liability or expense arising from any and all claims, losses, damages, etc.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND RELIANCE ON ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. AUTOREPRICE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, THE MATERIALS, THE LISTING SERVICE OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING. THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE CONTENT, THE MATERIALS AND THE LISTING SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND AUTOREPRICE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING: THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT. ALL INFORMATION RELATED TO THE VEHICLES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS SUPPLIED BY THE SELLER OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. AUTOREPRICE.COM AND THE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO ANY ACTUAL OR PROSPECTIVE PURCHASER OR OWNER OF ANY VEHICLE AS TO THE EXISTENCE, OWNERSHIP OR CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT A VEHICLE ADVERTISED ON THE SITE. AUTOREPRICE.COM CANNOT AND DOES NOT VERIFY OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF SUCH INFORMATION. AUTOREPRICE.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERROR OR OMISSION ON THE SITE OR IN THE CONTENT. ALL VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALES. ALL CONCERNS, DIFFERENCES OR DISCREPANCIES REGARDING A VEHICLE MUST BE ADDRESSED WITH THE SELLER PRIOR TO THE SALE OF THE VEHICLE.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability:
AUTOREPRICE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR CAUSED BY THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, THE MATERIALS, THE LISTING SERVICE, THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE) OR TRANSACTIONS AND DEALINGS BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS (INCLUDING PAYMENT, PRODUCT/AUTO CONDITION, TITLE ETC.).UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE AGGREGATE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF AUTOREPRICE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS FOR ANY CLAIM EXCEED THE FEE PAID TO AUTOREPRICE.COM. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages of implied warranties, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
AUTOREPRICE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE LISTING SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOU WILL SELL OR OBTAIN AN ACCEPTABLE PRICE FOR YOUR VEHICLE, ONLY RECEIVE LEGITIMATE INQUIRIES OR SOLICITATIONS FROM QUALIFIED BUYERS, OR RECEIVE ANY INQUIRIES REGARDING YOUR VEHICLE FOR SALE.
Reporting a Violation:
Please report any violations of these Terms of Service to our Customer Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
©2019 AutoReprice.com, LLC
Last Updated — December 12th, 2019